- Five balanced-armature driver construction
- Four-way passive hybrid crossover
- Switchable subwoofer driver
- Utilizing VariBore and TrueSub technology
We wanted the listener to experience everything that sound engineer created in the recording exactly as it was meant to sound. With a pinch of audiophile-sounding fun pleasing the listeners and avoiding too technical sound but still looking for real fidelity in their recordings.
- Depending on listening level to make use of the Fletcher-Munson law (for lower listening levels the bass can be boosted to make it better audible)
- Depending on level and quality of bass in the recording (if the bass is great it can be made very powerful, on the other hand if material is not to well mixed and lows are becoming boomy and out of control they might be trimmed down)
- Depending on external noise levels (If you’re listening in noisy environment like airplane, subway or similar where low-end noise masks the lows, you might want to switch them up).